Our popular hospitality packages provide the premier way of enjoying the Highland Games. Together with the best seats for taking in the Games you’ll enjoy first class catering by Clive Ramsay, with complimentary refreshments, in comfortable surroundings and great company.
Games Day hospitality includes:
- Access to hospitality marquee
- Official guest reserved car parking
- Reserved Grandstand seating
- Event programme
- Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Three course lunch, including complimentary bottle of red and white wine per table
- Opportunity to meet the Games Chieftain
- Afternoon teas, coffees and cakes
The cost of this excellent experience and package is just £65 per person. For children aged under 16, there is a nominal cost of £30, whilst toddlers and young children can attend free.
Tables of 10 or part-table bookings welcome.
Hospitality Games Timetable*
- 12.15 Marquee welcome reception
- 1.00pm Chairman’s and Chieftain’s welcome. Lunch is served.
- 2.30pm – 5.00pm – Afternoon at your leisure enjoying the games
- 4.30pm – Afternoon tea available
- 5.00pm Prize giving and mass pipe band march past (you have a seat in the Grandstand)
- 6.15pm – Hospitality tent closes
*Games timings are approximate.
Hospitality Lunch Menu will be available soon.
For more information or to reserve your places, please complete the form below.
- We have some great pipe band videos from the day thanks to Eric Traynor - have a look! https://t.co/Sbq2uVcvyc… https://t.co/O5wnY3nsw4
- *** Lost property *** We had a mobile phone and a sum of money handed in to us yesterday - please contact info@bof… https://t.co/cdbSCOCRl6
- Our 2018 results are out! #highlandgames https://t.co/WfF8vbtxmW https://t.co/hfSo7w0lTj