Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is entry to the games?
Entry is £9 for adults and £4 for senior citizens and under 16s. Tickets can be purchased at the gate on the day. We regret that we are unable to take cards at the gate, however there are a number of ATMs in Bridge of Allan.
- Can I take my dog to the games?
We welcome dogs at the games, as long as they are kept on a lead.
- Is there disabled access to the event?
The Bridge of Allan Highland Games field is flat and therefore lends itself well to wheelchair users. However please note that the ground is grassy and may become wet after prolonged rainfall. For more information on disabled access, see here.
- Can I park at the games, and how much does it cost?
Free parking is provided in the field adjacent to the games park. Please follow the signs, turning off the A9 at Graham’s Family Dairy, to the car park. For more information, see our getting here pages.
- How do I book a trade stand at the event?
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in booking a trade stand, providing your business name and requirements for the day.
- How do I find out event times?
You can view event times in advance on our event times page, which will be updated prior to the event. Programmes are available at each of the entrance gates on the day.
- How do I enter an event?
Please use our entry forms to register as an entrant to our highland dancing, athletics and pipe band competitions.
- Sadly, due to the #COVID19 pandemic, we have taken the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 BofA Games. The health… https://t.co/JHLSnauqTP
- That's us for another year - again we would like to thank all who came out on the day (despite the forecast!) and d… https://t.co/1IosWDj7bJ
- The results of the 168th Bridge of Allan Highland Games are out! Congratulations to all who took part and we hope t… https://t.co/rhMB3v4PFW